I repeat if my experience is anything to go by DO NOT order your magazines from this company. I ordered 2 skiing magazines back in October of 2010. It is now the end of January 2011 and I have still not received my subscriptions. The last issues of the season are available on newstands by Feb 15. I called the company back in December and they apologized, claiming the magazines would arrive shortly..I spoke with Christine at extension 216.

I have since tried to get in touch with the company at all times of the day but no matter when you call or what extension your try no one picks up.

With all the choices out there and given the fact the publishing world is desperate for business you would think there was a better option and there has to be. If in doubt buy direct. I was mistaken in thinking that I could subscribe to two magazines in one shot in order to save time. Instead I have been put through the ringer and lost any news I might have gotten for the ski season...

What a disgrace in this difficult economy!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27, 2011.

Comments

Appreciate the info. Having the exact same experience.

Disputing the charge and anticipate a full credit through my credit card company.

Heard back from Christine at Magazine City...so sorry ...reprocessing...I don't believe it at all, especially now that I see so many folks have had the same problem. Makes ya wonder how the owners of this company can sleep at night..BAD KARMA Magazine City!