Winsted, Connecticut

I ordered a subscription as a gift, but when my receipt was emailed to me, it stated that a "normal period" of 8-10 weeks would transpire before delivery began. I left a detailed voice mail at their phone number, but no one returned my phone call during business hours.

When I tried to access their Customer Service department, the URL: http://www.magazineservicecenter.com/custserv/custserv.asp?from=4, was bogus. No way could I contact this business to halt my transaction. Upon internet researching, I discovered that http://magcity.tradepub.com has a long history of defrauding consumers!

I want to cancel my order, and get my money back. I've already notified my credit card company of this fraud.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $16. rickdog is overall dissatisfied with Magazinecity. The most disappointing about magazine subscription at Magazinecity was bad url and no customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Magazinecity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Magazinecity to other companies on our site.

Comments