Update by user May 14, 2015

My issue has not been resolved.

Original review posted by user Apr 12, 2015

I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then.

No link when address change set up according to my email receipt. Bad URL. Called 2 different phone numbers and left several messages on both. asked for refund didn't happen either.

Received one magazine at wrong address about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since. Very upset and frustrated. Want the refund and/or address corrected so the magazines are received correctly.

I am very very mad.

So much for my gift.

Sherry Demarais order Number 37096783696310-43913. Box 21 Malta MT 59538

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no product and no customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of magazine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Magazinecity needs to "full refund and one year of each magazine being sent with the correct address. only fair when they are not answering phones and setting up bad internet response sites" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magazinecity.

Comments

Lewistown, Montana, United States #971334

I ordered a magazine for my grand daughter in January. She did not receive it.

The phone number listed is invalid and the customer service email does not work. I am very unhappy as they quickly took the money I paid!