Ordered the magazine "Octane" on 12/19/12.As of 2/26/13 still have not received my first copy.

Called but no one answers. I have called my bank and am asking to get my money back. Magazine City refuses to answer the phone or call me back. Bad business.

I would suggest not using them, no matter what. All happy to take your money but then it is like they disappear into thin air, never to be heard from again. Not a good way to run a retail company.

They are probably out of business by now.If not they will be shortly.

Had an Experience with Magazinecity?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Magazinecity - Magazine City has bad everything. Magazinecity "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more